Education & Certifications
- B.S. in Biology, Illinois Wesleyan University (magna cum laude)
- M.D. from Saint Louis University Medical School (with honors)
- Residency at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
Awards & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society
- Alumni Distinguished Student Award, Saint Louis University Medical School
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
All aspects of the care of children from birth through adolescence. I especially enjoy helping parents adjust to life with their newborns and assisting caregivers in understanding their child’s development as they grow. My goal is to provide excellent pediatric care for all children in the Rogue Valley, helping kids to stay healthy, safe and happy!
Other specialties include:
- Childhood eczema, allergies and asthma
- Healthy nutrition for growing kids
- Care for LGBTQ+ Youth
Enjoying the great outdoors with my husband and two kids—hiking, camping and kayaking. Recharging with a good book and staying in touch with my creative side by making a variety of crafts.