What is Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)?
Coronavirus disease COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
If you are sick with COVID-19 symptoms, please click on this link and follow the steps.
How can I help protect myself and family?
- People can help protect themselves and/or family from respiratory illness with everyday preventative actions.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. (Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.) Click here to watch video.
Does Rogue Community Health test for COVID-19?
Yes, RCH is now providing COVID-19 testing for RCH patients with a medical provider’s order. Click here to learn more. We can assess whether a patient needs testing, which can be done using Virtual Visit or with telehealth, and then provide referral for testing.