What to Bring & COVID-19 Precautions
What to Bring
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- A Photo ID: any picture identification card, such as a driver’s license or work ID
- List of medications & dietary supplements: a list of all medications and supplements you are taking now.
- Your medical history: any information about past or present health problems, surgeries, family health history and immunization records.
- Health insurance card
- Co-payment (if you have one)
For Sliding Fee Scale and/or Insurance Enrollment:
- Proof of income: This is used to help you enroll in an insurance program or sliding fee payment plan if needed. Examples include a pay stub, W2, bank statement, most recently filed tax return, Social Security Determination Letter or letter from your employer.
If you have any of the following symptoms, please call 541-773-3863 to reschedule your appointment.
- Flu-like symptoms
Please limit guests and put on a mask before entering the clinic. We will check your temperature upon entry with a touchless thermometer.
Rogue Community Health now offers COVID-19 testing for patients with a medical provider’s order. Click here to learn more.
Your First Visit – What to Expect
Please put on your mask before entering the building. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- The front desk staff will greet you when you arrive and will check your temperature with a no-touch thermometer. You will need to fill out paper work about your health history, insurance information and/or income and our privacy policies. Our staff is bilingual. Please let us know which language your prefer.
- We will call you back to an exam room. For a medical visit, our nurse will check your vitals (blood pressure, height, weight, and temperature). Other staff will assist you for other types of care such as dental, behavioral health and other specialists. They will also ask you the reason for your visit.
- Next, you will meet with your doctor, nurse practitioner, or healthcare team member.
- Please see our front desk staff before leaving. Your payment is due at the time of your visit. Be sure to look at our Payment Options to learn more about costs.
Helpful Questions to Ask Your Healthcare Team
Every time you talk with your healthcare team, ask these questions:
- What is my main problem?
- What do I need to do?
- Why is it important for me to do this?
The more you know about your health, the better!
Your information and health records are completely confidential. Our policies comply with the federal regulations under HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act).
We use an electronic health record system that will store your information in a secure database. You can see your records, but no one else can unless you grant permission by signing a consent form.
However, by signing the Rogue Community Health Consent to Treatment form upon registration, you are authorizing Rogue Community Health physicians and staff to access and disclose your medical information so we can better coordinate your care & collect payments from your health insurance company.