Available starting April 10th!
Who is eligible?
Virtual Visits are available to established Rogue Community Health patients for non-emergency medical concerns. Virtual Visits are good for flu-like symptoms, allergies, seasonal flu, sinus problems, diarrhea, fever, coughs, bronchitis, sore throats, rashes, pinkeye, and much more. Choose other appointment options for anything that requires hands-on exam.
What do I need?
- A mobile Android or Apple device with a camera and microphone.
- An active OCHIN MyChart account with Rogue Community Health. If you do not have one, please call 541-773-3863 to request an activation code.
- The MyChart mobile app can be found at the App Store. Look for OCHIN MyChart.
How do I schedule an appointment?
- Login to Rogue Community Health MyChart at www.roguecommunityhealth.org
- Enter your MyChart Username and Password. (If you do not have an access code, please call 541-773-3863)
- Select Visits < Schedule an Appointment.
- Select Telemedicine
- Select Provider. Only providers with telemedicine appointment types will be available to select.
- Select Preferred Dates
- Select Preferred Times
- Enter Comments
- Click SEND REQUEST
You will receive a reply confirming the date and time of your appointment. To cancel an appointment, login to your MyChart account and select CANCEL.
If your appointment cannot be cancelled online, please call 541-773-3863.