Making an appointment is simple! You can make an appointment by:
- Calling (541) 773-3863
- Calling your local Rogue Community Health Center directly. Click here to find a Health Center near you.
- Walking up to the front desk of your Health Center.
To make an appointment, have the following information ready:
- Your name & address
- The reason for your visit
- Health insurance information (if you have it, insurance is not needed)
We have openings each day for walk-in patients, including evenings and weekends. However, to make sure that you are seen as quickly as possible, please make an appointment.Click here to Learn What to Expect At Your First Visit
Helpful Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
Every time you talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist, ask these questions:
- What is my main problem?
- What do I need to do?
- Why is it important for me to do this?
The more you know about your health, the better!