Education & Certifications:
- Master’s in Public Health, University of San Francisco
- Bachelor’s of Science, Nutrition Sciences Dietetics, San Jose State University
- Certified Health Coach
- Certified Fitness Instructor & Trainer
Jordan is passionate about promoting wellness on individual and community levels, and she enjoys working as part of an inter-disciplinary team to improve health for patients physically, mentally and emotionally. For her, nutrition can be both healing and fun by encouraging a balanced diet and positive relationships with food.
- Weight loss (mild to severe) & fitness (cardiovascular, muscle mass, mobility)
- Specialty diets: Keto, FODMAPS, Mediterranean diet, vegan/vegetarian, gluten-free
- General nutrition for children & family nutrition education
- Metabolic syndrome, co-morbidities & geriatrics
- Type-two diabetes, gestational diabetes & pre-diabetes
- Mindful eating, disordered eating (not diagnosis of eating disorders)
In her free time, Jordan enjoys traveling, hiking/walking, yoga, skiing, gardening, reading, concerts (pre- COVID-19), playing with her cats and spending time with friends and family.
Her goal with Rogue Community Health is to improve nutrition parameters and practices for individuals, families, and communities in Southern Oregon. She hopes to introduce or expand a variety of nutrition resources including cooking classes, meal preparation, disease management, nutrition literacy, mindful eating and fitness, in coordination with medical nutrition therapy (MNT) and other healthcare services.