Keep Your OHP Coverage
If you have the Oregon Health Plan (OHP)
• The COVID-19 Public Health Emergency is ending.
• Many temporary benefits are also ending, (SNAP EA, EBT, PEBT).
• The state will contact you to see if you still qualify for OHP and other benefits.
• If the state can’t reach you, you could lose your medical coverage and other benefits, even if you still qualify!
What to do to protect your benefits
• Make sure your contact information is up to date.
• Check your mail for any letters or renewal form from OHP.
• Respond to any information requests and return renewal forms right away.
How to update your contact information
You can update your contact information online, in person, or over the phone.
The easiest way is to contact an Eligibility Assistant. We are here to help. 541-773-3863
Eligibility Assistants (EAs) are experts at guiding people through the process of finding and applying for the right insurance coverage, and other benefits, regardless of age, income, or immigration status, whether they are a Rogue Community Health member or not.
EAs are certified Oregon Health Plan (OHP) Application Assisters. They can help apply for OHP and other state Medicaid programs, renew coverage, report case changes, help with billing issues, request expedited processing, and much more.
For those not eligible for OHP, EAs are also federally certified to help people determine if they qualify for Advanced Premium Tax Credits and/or Cost Sharing Reductions. They can enroll people in private coverage through the Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace with any eligible financial assistance.
To work with one of our Eligibility Assistants, call 541-773-3863. They will help identify the most cost-effective insurance option you are eligible for and guide you through the application process.